SAP Online Classes provides Best SAP training Online based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. SOC is one of the most credible ERP SAP Online training provider, offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level ERP SAP Implementation Training. At SOC ERP SAP training Online is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 14+ years of experience in managing real-time ERP SAP projects.
How do I become an SAP business analyst?
Lead BA for multiple SAP and other ERP projects
A few routes to being a SAP business analyst might be:
- Become a subject matter expert within a certain business domain, with a focus on understanding inefficiencies in business processes and reporting, and how ERP technology can support it
- Focus on the technical aspects within a number of interconnected SAP modules, again within a domain to become a functional analyst able to configure a SAP solution
- Become a specialist in BA skills such as requirements gathering, running workshops, writing business cases and managing change – you will likely see these people on SAP projects as SAP BAs, though not necessarily employed by SAP. They are a crucial but often overlooked role
All the best!
Post-Grad in Business Analysis & Systems Analysis, University of Cape Town (2011)
There are two things that you need to do here.
- Get certified for SAP. Certifications are very valuable in the IT industry and they take you far. Look for certifications that overlay with your current SAP work experience.
- Hey skilled as a BA, and of you can, obtain a formal qualification to prove your competence. Research what is highly regarded in your surrounding environment and get that. There are two that are highly valued in my country: the FYI BA qualification and the Post-Grad UCT BA qualification.
Once you have those, find a way to shadow a BA and if possible, work as a junior BA on projects. A Project Office is a great way to do so. You’ll sharpen your skills as a BA in no time. Then you can follow your path into specialisation as a SAP BA.
Junior Software Business Analyst at hSenid Software International (2016-present)
Becomeing a SAP BA means you must have somewhat an expirence in the intermediate BA level. And you have to complete competency levels as in IIBA competency model.
You can speciallized BA techniques relevant to SAP.
For more information refer IIBA Competency model.