SAP Online Classes provides Best SAP training Online based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. SOC is one of the most credible ERP SAP Online training provider, offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level ERP SAP Implementation Training. At SOC ERP SAP training Online is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 14+ years of experience in managing real-time ERP SAP projects.
What is the SAP course? What is the eligibility of taking the course, and is there any scope for Communication Engineering?
Senior Software Engineer at Dell
In the SAP courses you will learn about the SAP business solutions. It can be from the administrative, Development , Testing etc… perspectives.
- You must be a graduate.
- Priority goes to computer science graduates. But that doesn’t mean that you are not eligible if you are from non-computer science background, you should be ready to forget whatever you learned in your bachelor or master degree. Already many from Mechanical, Civil and Electronics background are working as a SAP basis consultant successfully.
- After successful completion of the course your main target will be to get a job. Here are the most common eligibility criteria for SAP Basis jobs
- BCA, BSc, BTech(Any Stream), MCA, MSc, MTech(Any Stream) with 60% aggregate( Depends on the companies).
- Some companies hire freshers from different branches and train them for SAP (In that case you do not need to do a course to get into SAP instead apply for it with some Basic knowledge). It is a plus if you are SAP certified. Also Basic knowledge on OS(Linux) and DB(Oracle,MySQL) is also must.
SAP Demo Delivery Consultant at Atos
SAP is an ERP software used by several companies across industries. Given the complexity of the software and it’s wide usage, SAP relies on it’s partners(Companies like IBM, Accenture, TCS) for implementing/supporting SAP for its customers.
Now to share knowledge about SAP, its new features and products SAP launches various Courses and Trainings. Most of these courses and trainings are also outsourced to different vendors(like Atos, Seed Infotech). These trainings are followed by a certification examination which if you clear, you can call yourself as a SAP certified Consultant
These trainings are mostly taken by freshers/college graduates to get a job, as now a days most of the companies prefer skilled graduates.
For communication engineering graduate, I would take you as technical person and would recommend you courses like SAP Hana and SAP ABAP. If you are planning to do any of these course, make sure you do from SAP authorised training centres only.
Certificate from SAP (2019)
The most basic eligibility criteria would be your bachelors, preferably in IT to take up SAP ABAP certification. It is the programming language of SAP and the most basic one.
Exam fee is nominal somewhere around 50–80k but the course fee is quite high.
It is available in 2 formats:
- ILT – Instructor led training
- OLT – Online training
The duration is 25 days for ILT (9–5 everyday for a month) and 5 months for OLT (self study at their location) but the cost is higher for ILT than OLT.
Always register at licensed venues for courses as your certification might be pulled back in case they find some kind of fraud. And clearing the exam is more on an individual effort than what they teach you.