SAP Online Classes provides Best SAP training Online based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. SOC is one of the most credible ERP SAP Online training provider, offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level ERP SAP Implementation Training. At SOC ERP SAP training Online is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 14+ years of experience in managing real-time ERP SAP projects.
What is the cost of SAP software?
Here is the best and most accurate answer you are going to get.
- How much you are willing to invest depends on what goal you are trying to reach. Is that a 2.4 billion dollar fiscal year (gross receivables)? Or would you rather that be 3.6 billion? Or maybe you would like to grow your operating profit by 12%?
- Whatever your goal is, SAP can make it happen, but there’s no standard price. Sure there’s licensing fees just like any other company and those can be as low as $150 per user (monthly), but that doesn’t get you SAP. That just gets you some binary executable files.
- Here’s the thing. When you buy SAP, you are not buying software. Rather, you’re hiring a long-term business partner with the experience to do what you want to do because they’ve already done it hundreds of times.
- The software itself can do everything you need it to do and anything you haven’t thought of yet.
- There’s a reason they are number 1 and have been for decades.
- If you are really interested, give them a call. You’ll have two or three meetings with various folks long before you ever even hear a price. When you do get a quote, it won’t just be for software, it’ll be for the “SAP experience”.
- I don’t want to spoil the surprise, so I’ll leave it at that.
- The only problem is … I omitted a good chunk of time called implementation … you don’t buy this. You pay for this one and it’ll sting a bit.
- There will be bloodshed and the team you start out with won’t look like the same team in the end.
- Unfortunately, some of those who survive won’t be around for long afterwards either if you don’t up their salary, with SAP on the resume, they are worth more to others.
- However, if you get through it alive … at the end of the day once everything is implemented and running for a minute, SAP will actually make you money and you’ll wonder how on earth you ever got along without it. It really is the best.
- It’s just a pain in the ass to get from point A to point B, its a commitment. Which is why you’ll have several meetings before you ever see a quote.
- This all depends on exactly what you need and it’s all driven by your goals.
You’re buying a methodology.
You’re buying a strategy
You’re buying business expertise
You also get software, but the above comes with that software and what you’ll spend most of your time with
and you also get software.
Shaun Snapp works as an SAP Researcher at Brightwork R & A
- SAP has a large number of products so the question cannot be answered. One has to specify the products in question.
- I have priced many of the SAP applications at the site Software Decisions.
- (it took a lot of time to do this, so its a paid site). I also estimated all the other costs – implementation, maintenance and hardware.
- It is generally recognized that SAP software licenses are the most expensive (and increasing in cost with HANA) it turns out that even with SAP, it makes little sense to make a software purchase decision on the basis of software.
- This is because software only accounts for roughly 10% of the TCO. However, it should be mentioned that SAP is not expensive in every software category.
- o where there is more competition – such as CRM, Crystal Reports, BusinessOne, SAP’s costs drop significantly and are along the industry average.
SAP Business byDesign Specialist (2009-present)
- SAP has a large number of productsCost depends on the product you choose for your company.
- Better go with SAP Business ByDesign – Cloud-based software runs on the SaaS model that helps to save upfront expenses.
- You will have to pay per user per month basis.
- The number of users can be from 5-500.
- You can scale up SAP ByD according to your requirements in the future as the business grows.
- SAP ByD data is accessible on a smartphone as well as provides high data security.