SAP Versions Release and History of Evolution
SAP Online Classes provides Best SAP training Online based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. SOC is one of the most credible ERP SAP Online training provider, offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level ERP SAP Implementation Training. At SOC ERP SAP training Online is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 14+ years of experience in managing real-time ERP SAP projects.
SAP sets an unbreakable record by evolved with SAP’s product innovation. SAP proved itself as an owner of Solutions that combined processes to improve and provide an advanced in human lives and revolutionize ways of managing the business.
So, find below the revolutionized story of SAP ERP Solution and get to know how it got started and achieving the unpredictable records with the period.
|SAPR/1SystemRF||1972||Financial Accounting system. Runs on IBM Servers and the DOS operating system.|
|SAPR/2MainframeSystem||1979||Mainframe based real-time data processing across accounting, manufacturing processes, supply chain logistics, and human resources.|
|SAPR/3EnterpriseEdition1.0A||Jul-1992||Three tire architecture ERP Solutions, enabling SAP to be used by enterprises.|
|SAPR/3EnterpriseEdition4.5B||Mar-1999||Client Server / mySAP|
|SAPERPCentralComponent(ECC)5.0||2004||SAP ERP constitutes the foundation of SAP’s industry solutions and a springboard to enterprise SOA. It includes SAP ECC (successor of SAP R/3) and EhP|
|Dec-2006||SAP started focusing on Mid-Sized enterprises and developed this product on the same code base of SAP R/3 on the SAP Netweaver platform.|
|SAPenhancementpackage2forSAPERP6.0||Jul-2007||It is designed to help businesses optimize their performance and reduce IT costs. It compresses SRM, CRM, SCM, PLM, and ERP on one platform.|
Business Suite 7
|SAPS/4SimpleSuiteforHANA||Feb-2015||An imagined platform that combines data processing, database, and in-memory processing, provides libraries for planning, text processing, predictive, spatial and business analytics|
SAP S/4HANA On-Premise releases
|SAP S/4HANA Finance 1503||March 2015|
|SAP S/4HANA 1511||November 2015|
|SAP S/4HANA Finance 1605||May 2016|
|SAP S/4HANA 1610||October 2016|
|SAP S/4HANA 1709||September 2017|
|SAP S/4HANA 1809||September 2018|
|SAP S/4HANA 1909||September 2019|
SAP S/4HANA Cloud releases
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1603||March 2016|
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1605||May 2016|
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1608||August 2016|
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1611||November 2016|
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1702||February 2017|
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1705||May 2017|
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1708||August 2017|
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1711||November 2017|
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1802||February 2018|
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1805||May 2018|
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1808||August 2018|
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1811||November 2018|
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1902||February 2019|
|SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1908||August 2019|
SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) was the new version of the software, which came with unique architecture and was released in 2003-2004, therefore renamed as SAP ERP. The version name for SAP ERP is ECC. Besides this, other SAP Implementations can be customized products and can function on the central component.
- SAP Enhancement Package 1for SAP ERP 6.0: This one released on 21st December 2006 and known as ERP 6.0 EPH1.
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP ERP 6.0: SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP ERP 6.0 is an SAP technique to deliver more innovation, more quickly, in a more accessible way to organizations that have implemented or upgraded to SAP ERP 6.0. The SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP ERP 6.0 enables the rapid deployment of select new functionality in a way that minimizes disruption on core production systems.
- SAP Enhancement Package 3 for SAP ERP 6.0: this one complemented the SAP ERP 6.0 release in several focus areas. Far easier to be installed and immediately added incremental value to your business processes without disruption.
- SAP Enhancement Package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0: this added more value to SAP ERP 6.0 in some focus areas. In case you plan to install enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP, this would give you an overview of the most important documents and notes. This one provided for better readability.
- SAP Enhancement Package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0: this one was easy to install and immediately added incremental value to your business processes without any disruption.
- SAP EHP 6 for SAP ERP 6.0: version for SAP HANA– this was the first version of SAP Business Suite on HANA.
- SAP EHP 7 for SAP ERP 6.0: Release Information- This enables the maximum areas of the existing SAP ERP functions for SAP HANA to be able to utilize the in-memory technology and also enable better performing business applications.