- The “SAP Certified Development Professional – SAP Commerce Cloud 1905 Developer” certification exam validates that the candidate possesses the required level of knowledge to work effectively with the SAP Commerce Cloud Suite 1905. This certification proves that the candidate has an overall understanding and in-depth technical skills to participate as a member of a project team. The scope of SAP Commerce Cloud knowledge in the courses stated within “Topic Areas” is narrower than the scope of knowledge checked in the certification questions. In addition to the courses stated as covering the topics within “Topic Areas” , as preparation for this certification exam, candidates must also study the SAP Commerce Cloud Suite documentation located at: help.hybris.com/. In order to access the documentation, you must be an SAP customer or partner and follow the instructions on https://help.sap.com/viewer/product/SAP_COMMERCE_CLOUD/SHIP/en-US to request access. Three years of practical experience on SAP Commerce Cloud is a further requirement as preparation for this certification exam.
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
- Platform Features> 12%
- Commerce and Accelerator> 12%
- Data Modeling8% – 12%
- Platform Basics8% – 12%
- Customer Experience8% – 12%
- Search and Navigation8% – 12%
- Orders8% – 12%
- Backoffice and Backoffice Cockpits Modifications< 8%
- User Management< 8%
- PCM Basics and Price Modeling< 8%
- Commerce Cloud and Cloud Portal Basics< 8%
All SAP consultant certifications are available as Cloud Certifications in the Certification Hub and can be booked with product code CER006. With CER006 – SAP Certification in the Cloud, you can take up to six exams attempts of your choice in one year – from wherever and whenever it suits you! Test dates can be chosen and booked individually.
Each specific certification comes with its own set of preparation tactics. We define them as “Topic Areas” and they can be found on each exam description. You can find the number of questions, the duration of the exam, what areas you will be tested on, and recommended course work and content you can reference.
Certification exams might contain unscored items that are being tested for upcoming releases of the exam. These unscored items are randomly distributed across the certification topics and are not counted towards the final score. The total number of items of an examination as advertised in the Training Shop is never exceeded when unscored items are used.
Please be aware that the professional- level certification also requires several years of practical on-the-job experience and addresses real-life scenarios.
For more information refer to our FAQs.
- SAP Global Certification FAQ – Overview
- SAP Global Certification FAQ – Exam Process
- SAP Global Certification FAQ – Post-Exam Process
Safeguarding the Value of Certification
SAP Education has worked hard together with the Certification & Enablement Influence Council to enhance the value of certification and improve the exams. An increasing number of customers and partners are now looking towards certification as a reliable benchmark to safeguard their investments. Unfortunately, the increased demand for certification has brought with it a growing number of people who to try and attain SAP certification through unfair means. This ongoing issue has prompted SAP Education to place a new focus on test security. Please take a look at our post to understand what you can do to help to protect the credibility of your certification status.
Our Certification Test Security Guidelines will help you as test taker to understand the testing experience.
- Security Guidelines