SAP Lumira Interview Questions
SAP Lumira FAQ’s
What are the uses SAP Lumira Server?
The various uses of SAP Lumira Server are:
- Exposing HANA views as datasets on SAP Lumira Server desktop and publishing the same as a dataset on SAP Lumira Server
- Creating beautiful graphics and visualizations for conveying and sharing knowledge
- Showing the ‘where’ of your data by using the interactive maps as well as the geolocations
- Sharing your insights instantly making it easy to collaborating with teammates and colleagues.
- Creating, exploring, and sharing the datasets and analytics and making them available via web browsers or mobile devices.
What was the old name of SAP Lumira?
Lumira was eariler known as SAP Visual Intelligence. Lumira was launched in 2012 as SAP Visual Intelligence.
How will SAP HANA customers derive benefit from the SAP Lumira Server?
SAP Lumira Server functions natively on the SAP HANA platform and has direct and fully optimized access for analytic and calculation views for leveraging the power of the HANA platform.
Is it possible to access the SAP Lumira Server via a mobile device?
SAP Lumira Server can be easily accessed from any mobile device supporting HTML5. SAP Lumira Server is also merged with the SAP BusinessObjects Mobile, which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store.
How do you affix datasets in Lumira?
For appending datasets in Lumira, user should follow the commands as listed:
Navigate to Data → Combine → Append.
For using append, both tables should encompass the same number of columns and compatible data types.
Please note: Only compatible data types can be appended.
What are the various different chart types present in SAP Lumira?
The different chart types present in SAP Lumira are:
- Bar Chart
- Column Chart
- Radar Chart
- Pie Chart
- Donut Chart
- Scatter Plot
- Bubble Chart
- Network Chart etc.
How custom charts can be added in SAP Lumira?
User can utilize the SAP Lumira software development kit SDK. The user has the option of adding the custom charts in SAP Lumira using VizPacker and these charts will be added to list of available charts in canvas.