Configure SAP Commissions in Salesforce(SFDC)
The purpose of this article is to demonstrate and explain how to Add SAP Commissions Web tab inside Salesforce allows Sales reps/Admin to quickly access their Dashboard/Reports/Disputes, content, and more within Salesforce.
This allows for increased access and adoption of Commissions tab as a sales incentive tool, as reps can use it without ever having to leave their CRM.
Sales Rep can get an view of Performance earnings for their opportunities/deals completed and if their is any credits/incentive is missing or not calculated in earnings , disputes can be created within the current tab and can receive/respond messages from his/her Manager for the dispute.
Salesforce Admin will start login & setup
Let’s Start to Configure (follow the numbers in order)
- In the top right corner of Salesforce, find and click Setup.
- On left side-bar find Build, and click Create.
- Once Create opens, click Tabs.
- Scroll down the page to Web Tabs and click New.
- Update the view details for Web tab to display
- Update the SAP Commissions API link in textbox ( tenant-id)
Thank you for reading!. I feel much better. It’s good to be liked. (Hit Like Button).
you can also share this blog through LinkedIn or Twitter.