SAP Online Classes provides Best SAP training Online based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. SOC is one of the most credible ERP SAP Online training provider, offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level ERP SAP Implementation Training. At SOC ERP SAP training Online is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 14+ years of experience in managing real-time ERP SAP projects.
Can I automate the SAP? How? Is there any other automation tools to run on SAP?
SAP TAO helps to break down the test into components. Components are created and uploaded to QC (Quality Center)and run automated tests on SAP systems. SAP TAO wraps up QTP ( Quick Test Professional), which acts as execution engine, while test scenarios are created and driven from QC through business components.
SAP TAO Framework :
- Connect : To use TAO, connect module is used to establish a connections between SAP system you are using and Quality Center project
- Inspect: In this module, we add T-code to the transactions list. Tao will return all the screens associated with that particular transaction
- Process Flow Analyzer: Process flow analyzer ( PFA) records sequence of screens and all user interactions of a Transaction-Code in a business process and stores in a SAP Test Acceleration and Optimization repository. It automates creation of components, retrieval of dynamic SAP GUI properties at run time and automates inspection. Once transaction process is completed TAO will create the Analysis and return all SAP screens used to create flow with. Then PFA can be uploded to Quality Center.
- Consolidate: For fast execution of test scripts, this function helps to combine all business process or components into a single component
- Import/Export:To transfer components from SAP QC ( QualityCenter ) to a SAP Test Acceleration and Optimization client, this function is used.
former FREE Lance SAP SD Consultant. at Freelancers (2014-2018)
Automation, generally implies carrying out jobs without external, muscular, especially, human intervention.
If that is the case, then, that is what SAP is all about.
Kindly review the working of SAP IDES to know and understand the full potential of the activity.
Most software, currently emphasizes on data or information interchange, especially, over an extended network LAN, WAN and internet.
If the individual units can be made more autonomous, a greater level of automation is already achieved.
There exists the option of defining batch jobs, which operate periodically, in order to enable time based automation.
There is also the provision to execute Remote Function Calls (RFCs) for short, which enable contextual automation.
There is also the provision to use Application Link Embedding (ALE) or Inter-mediate documents (idocs), which are based on current international standards, but also the with provision to modify according to ones requirements.
These would enable covering all known or anticipated automation requirements.