SuccessFactors Admin cum Consultant
itForte Staffing Services Pvt. Ltd.
New Delhi, Delhi
Job Responsibilities / Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Assist the team in managing all requests pertaining to position administration within Employee Central, user access, role-based permissions workflow management.
- Assist the system error ticket process and follow up until completion.
- Support the ongoing maintenance of data within the People Portal across all modules
- Take the lead on small project pieces of work predominantly within the Employee Central module, but other modules as required
- Assist with ongoing reporting to analyze data for any recurring themes that may arise
- Update quick start guides and Training documentation for the HR community as required
- Support of system maintenance, upgrades, configurations and user access.
- Continually monitor and follow up system errors and tickets to ensure resolutions are reached within desired timeframes.
- Assist with system upgrades releases ensuring they are implemented within a timely manner with minimal system interruption.
- Carry out release testing and help to communicate any SAP updates or support information.
Job Requirements (Qualifications/Certifications/Experience/Skills Etc.)
- Knowledge of HR processes in the areas of HR, recruitment, Onboarding and learning and development
- HR systems expertise in core HR, recruitment, Onboarding, learning and development, remuneration and benefits or talent management
- Ability to clearly communicate and ability to update and maintain documentation
- Exposure to project delivery of HR systems and user acceptance testing
- Understanding of HR work structures and staff establishment (position management) as well as strong knowledge across the Employee Central module
Location: New Delhi, India
Compensation: Excellent salary
SAP Success Factors
ANI Calls India Private Limited
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job Description :
- Robust analysis and design skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Ability to devise creative technical solutions
Deloitte – Senior Consultant – SuccessFactors
Work you’ll do :
As a practitioner, within the Human Resource Transformation, following activities within the firm need to be performed :
- Deep experience in multiple middleware platform, such as, SAP CPI, PI/PO, Dell Bomi.
- Deep experience in inter module integration of SuccessFactors.
- Experience in at the least 5 SuccessFactors implementation projects.
- Excellent written & oral communication and presentation skill.
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors modules, especially Employee Central, SAP HCM and other common peripheral systems which are integrated with SuccessFactors.
Qualifications / Skill :
- 6-9 years of experience in integration domain and SuccessFactors.
- Ability to autonomously lead integration work stream through all project phases
- Experience in gathering requirements, design, prototype, and testing of solutions according to customer requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations
- Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
- Understanding of HCM functional modules – Core HR, Recruitment, Payroll, etc. will be preferred.
- Self-motivated and ability to learn quickly through individual research and self-training.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
Your role as a leader :
- At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
SAP Success Factor Integration Specialist
New Delhi, Delhi
Demonstrate the ability to plan, run and manage blueprint workshops * Be actively involved in the preparation, conceptualization and Go Live of implementation projects * Assisting in defining the scope of a project, estimating efforts and project timelines * Analyse business processes including root cause analysis and technical performance optimization * Work with team members to facilitate successful integration between modules * Effectively transfer knowledge for on-going support. * Monitor module interfaces of HRMS or ERP in collaboration with internal and external systems * Perform group data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups, and researches or reports on any data discrepancies * Provide one stop service on changes, usability issues, and system upgrades or problems * Analyse and provide solutions to end-users for tickets raised with IT support team * Maintain and enhance end-user documentation
The Successful Applicant
At least 5 years SAP HCM / SuccessFactors implementation and support experience * A minimum of 3 implementation in SuccessFactors Core, EC and ECP. * Bachelor’s Degree in Technology/ Computer Information Systems or Computer Science * SAP Process Integration (PI) * SAP HR ABAP Certification * SAP Cloud Platform
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Who you are
- Conduct discovery meeting with customer by identifying the customer’s current process and future state needs
- Master and maintain detailed knowledge of SuccessFactors’ product-suite configuration options, integration points, and best practices
What you’ll do
- Create/manage project plan in partnership with the customer’s project manager.
- Configure application to meet customer needs while providing best-practice guidance on customer processes
- Manage the relationship with the customer and be SuccessFactors’ primary “face” to the customer throughout the implementation process
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
SuccessFactors Employee Central (core HR system) and SuccessFactors talent solutions are in the cloud
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Job Description: We are hiring SAP SD functional resource for our client in Delhi NCR.
JD For SAP SD
About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries powered by the world s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialization
- Key Responsibilities : A: Very experienced and strong/independent Performance Management configurator / consultant that is able to configure Forms, goal plans, Calibration, route map, etc B: Experience with implementing Continuous Performance Management is a plus
- Technical Experience : A: SuccessFactors Certification in PM-GM B: Must have worked on at least 1 full life cycle PM-GM implementations, or 1 Support project C: Experience in requirement gathering Working onshore/ offshore model is an advantage This person must have excellent communication skills and comfort level dealing the client
- Professional Attributes : A: Any HCM ERP Experience HCM Process Knowledge B: Knowledge of XML is preferable
- Educational Qualification : A : 15 years of Full time education
- Additional Information : A: Must have Skills : SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management Goal Management
SAP Success Factors PMGM Analyst
Job description We are currently recruiting for a Global SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management System Analyst for implementation assistance and global support. The candidate will report to Team Leader of Global People Technologies Operations, working for global people technology solutions. Roles and responsibilities Ability to demonstrate system capability and provide solutions to the member firm queries pertinent to system functionality to resolve their performance technology requirements Assist PMGM global implementation projects and co-ordinate with the member firms for smooth implementation. Conduct System Training Workshops to help new member firms to get onboard with the tool and guide them from the system perspective with the best practices. Manage Change Request, requirement gathering, organizing meetings, working with different team to drive change request, perform admin testing, coordinate UAT and implement. Engage in build Release management to review Build Releases .Test changes to scope the impact and change usability. Structure the monthly build release document and communicate the changes to member firms effectively. Conduct admin calls to engage super users and demonstrate solutions to the most frequent queries from system users. Engage in Role Management activities to provision users with appropriate level of access. Build reporting templates to resolve the reporting requirements of the member firms and provide MIS solutions. Broadcast Communication and other notifications to system users in order to communicate system downtime, system maintenance, build releases. Perform various analysis pertaining PMGM system and project stats to the higher management in terms of system usage, support handling and projects engagement. Should be managing coding, config changes and designing. Ticketing system, mailbox management and query handling.
Ability to coordinate and work in a global environment, working with multiple teams. Essential skills required SAP SF PMGM Certified consultant Should have been part of at least 2 implementations. Ability to handle and work in global support environment. Fair understanding of system implementation, integration and IT dependencies while driving the implementation/Integration projects. Understanding of the permanence management process in a global organization. Exhibit strong communication skills to anchor meetings and run the meetings to engage the member firms during the project calls. Exhibit strong leadership and comprehension abilities to develop business documents and to anchor system support activities. Educational/ Professional Qualifications Bachelor in Computer Science and Technology Engineering or equivalent Technical skills SAP SF PMGM Certified Implementation, project experience with HR technologies, Support, process engineering/ re-engineering and documentation Behavioral / team skills Positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations Excellent written and verbal communication skills Proactive, self-directed and resourceful Team player; team management skills, self-driven and ability to work independently Ability to work across cultures and build strong relationships in a global environment coordination within the team and sharing knowledge
SAP SuccessFactors Consultants
Launch P D
New Delhi, Delhi
( SAP SF – PMGM/ Employee Central/ Succession Planning and Compensation and LMS ). Certified Consultants are preferred . With one end to end implementation . Prior SAP experience would be an advantage , but not mandatory.
Location- Delhi/ Chennai/ Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Notice period – Early Joiners , within 20 days.
Deloitte – Senior Consultant – Successfactors
New Delhi, Delhi)
Job Description What impact will you make? Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.The Team Today’s business challenges present a new wave of HR, talent and organization priorities. Deloitte’s Human Capital services leverage research, analytics, and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, and change programs. Learn more about Human Capital PracticeWork you’ll do As a practitioner, within the Human Resource Transformation, following activities within the firm need to be performed Deep experience in multiple middleware platform, such as, SAP CPI, PIPO, Dell Bomi Deep experience in inter module integration of SuccessFactors. Experience in at the least 5 SuccessFactors implementation projects. Excellent written & oral communication and presentation skill. Knowledge of SuccessFactors modules, especially Employee Central, SAP HCM and other common peripheral systems which are integrated with SuccessFactors. Qualifications Skill 69 years of experience in integration domain and SuccessFactors. Ability to autonomously lead integration work stream through all project phases Experience in gathering requirements, design, prototype, and testing of solutions according to customer requirements Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements Understanding of HCM functional modules Core HR, Recruitment, Payroll, etc. will be preferred. Selfmotivated and ability to learn quickly through individual research and selftraining. Excellent English verbal and written communication skillsYour role as a leader At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. Builds own understanding of our purpose and values explores opportunities for impact Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationshipbuilding skills Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talentHow you’ll grow At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build worldclass skills in addition to handson experience in the global, fastchanging business world. From onthejob learning experiences to formal development Programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.Benefits At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our purpose Deloitte is led by a purpose To make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world
Tachyon Technologies SAP SuccessFactors Consultant
Experience on SAP Sales and Distribution module with minimum one full – cycle end to end SAP implementation including requirements gathering, planning and scoping, application design, configuration, testing, deployment, and post go – live support. Sound SAP SD Skills like Pricing / Credit Management/OTC Cycle/Rebates/Consignment/Batch Management/Listing & Exclusion, Billing Plan Should be able to manage requirement workshops for the track independently with client to understand the AS – IS process, create TO – BE processes, challenge the business ways of working to harmonise Should be able to create business blue print, FS documents independently. Sound knowledge on Integration with other SAP Modules like FI, MM, WM, EWM Ability to create data migration strategy, Test plans, User Manuals, conduct UAT Exposure to ALE/EDI/Idocs/Interfaces Experience of 6 – 8 years in SAP Sales and Distribution, Logistics Execution is necessary. Excellent Oral and written communication