About SAP PP/DS
Learning SAP PPDS in is simple a process if we know the complete Training information of the course. We can help you with suggestion five of best SAP PPDS Training Institutes in which includes course content, placement, fees with discounts.
SAP PPDS stands for SAP Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling is one of the functional module of SAP ERP solution that provides order-based planning for production orders (PP) or process orders (PP-PI) which are converted into manufacturing orders for executing production. These are implemented according to sequences and setup times within the PP/DS horizon.
The module is intended to to minimise the work in process (WIP) and also for considering the resource capacities and the material availabilities and to improve utilisation of the resources. The component is mainly divided into two areas that are planned and detailed scheduling which is useful for determining the possible optimal quantities to produce in order to fulfill the demand, limit overstocks as well as products set-up time which relates to time lost when switching from a product to the next.
The module helps to determine how much is to be produced for all each product per period basis. This is calculated for the finished products and then for the intermediary semi-finished products.
Objectives of SAP PP/DS
There are prerequisite for learning SAP PPDS Training in . The course is suitable for Project leaders, project team members, SAP consultants, sales consultant, and those related to the departments of Supply Chain and Material Management. The SAP PPDS training duration in may vary based on the type of training learning choice you make based on your availability. We have training institutes conduct the class on regular, weekend and fast track class.
SAP Plant Maintenance contains the following sub-modules –
- Management of technical objects and equipment master record
- Planning of maintenance task
- Manage workflow notifications and work orders under maintenance order management
- There are no specific requirements for a SAP PP/DS certification.any one can join us.
- APP/DSlicants need to be graduates (BTech, B.Sc. or B.Com graduates can benefit more) or have a Master’s degree.
- SAP PP/DS Material Management (PP/DS) and SAP PP/DS SPP/DS EAMs and Distribution (SD) modules.ANY one can join us.
- Computer knowledge and a little knowledge in the area in which you want to do the SAP PP/DS course will be a big advantage.
Check What our recently places students say
“i was working as an accountant ever since i started my career for 10 years but even after working for 10+ years my salary package was to low then i got to know about SAP Online Classes by my friend but any delay i visited their noida branch and finalized SAP ERP – FICO Module. After the completion of Whole training i went through 3-4 interviews then got selected at Accenture in P2p Process”
“Went though the fast track online training of SAP FICO – End to End Implementation. Very Satisfied with the quality & Professionalism of the trainer . I would say have a word with their expert once before of make up your mind for any module, you will get the proper guidance & road-map of the training & projects”
Benifits of SAP PPDS
In general, what we do is that the orders that are created in the SNP become SAP APO PPDS Training. SAP APO SNP Training is also one of the sub-modules.
Benefits of SAP APO PPDM training in the supply chain
- This is to reduce the time of the products. and increase formal time in the supply chain.
- Prerequisites for learning SAP APO PPDS Training
- S/4 HANA Embedded PPDS Online Training Demo.
Upon Completion you will know the following modules:
- Basic data for discrete and repetitive manufacturing
- Advanced planning overview (SCM)
- Core Interface APO- SAP APO PPDS Corporate Course
- Integrated modeling of the supply chain.
e-Content & Syllabus of Module
Online Assesment of Module
Industry Preferred Certificate
100% Placement Assistance
Training By Certified Trainer’s
Multiple Career Opportunities
Career Progression and Management
Content as per Current Industrial Requirements
Current Placment Drive